First travel photo

Guatemala, Atitlan lake.

10 Likes

Very nice! Is it panorama?

Good to see you martin, been a while and awesome post as always.

1 Like

It is, a 3 photo Panorama from my G9 with the 15mm f:1.7. I process them with DXO Pure Raw, load them up to Lightroom and stitch them with the panorama function. Works great.

Gad this is nice !
And I’m so glad to reconvene here .
Ken

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for doing this for us.
Question, is their a option to switch to black background ?

Ken
and thank you again .

I looked into this and the forum is already set to switch to a dark background if your device has Dark Mode enabled. So yes, there’s a way to switch the background: enable Dark Mode on your device.

1 Like

If you always want a dark background, that is also a possibility! Just go here:

https://micro43.org/u/yourusernamegoeshere/preferences/interface

You’ll be able to change to a black background permanently. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks !
But it says : Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private

Ken

just replace “yourusernamegoeshere” with your actual username.

Actually click your avatar, then Profile, then Preferences, and finally click on the Interface tab.

1 Like

My little G100 makes a fabulous travel camera. Last trip I paired it up with my Lumix 12-35 f2.8, threw in my Panasonic Leica 9mm, & was quite happy with the size, weight and results.

I’m taking my g100 on a trip to the US next month. Where was the picture of the waterfall taken? And cute kid

The first waterfall is Rainbow falls, in Kerikeri, Northland NZ. The second on is a little bit further down the river. The kid is my nephew. And yeah, the little G100 makes a brilliant little travel camera body. I liked mine so much that I bought a second one. My G9 doesn’t see that much use any more, and I love that camera