First Landscape Photo

North Portugal

16 Likes

A pretty nice landscape you got there

Love the lighting of this snap.

I’m not much of a landscape photographer, but here’s a trio from a foggy, rainy ramble…

6 Likes

Early morning on the Douro river, Portugal
OM-1, 4/12-100mm

8 Likes

I think this guy’s work is a treasure, Derek Forss Olympus Photowalk with Derek 40 Shere & North Downs - YouTube

Ken

The High Sierras Tablelands, up from Sequoia Nat’l Forest. Taken from the top of The WatchTower, the upper Tokopah valley/river. A panorama intended to be printed 3 ft wide, I’m not sure how to ‘crop’ it down.

Alta Peak and Cirque

Heather Lake, same region

I expect all this to appear much difference when I get there this June. Now sitting under a Historic 60 Ft of snowfall, I may need to bring my snowshoes, and ice climbing gear… LOL!
Thx, Yuri

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

Visiting my parents, went for a wander in the hills behind them

1920 pixels simply doesn’t do this justice. Let me know if it doesn’t work
http://andrewNASaccess.quickconnect.to/mo/sharing/DlU4t4XM7

4 Likes

8 Likes

Wow, having you ever printed that, or used as a desktop background?

I’ve not printed but thinking of doing so. Glad you like it!

I call this one “Inferiority complex”

2 Likes

You mean like MFT vs FF?
:wink:

Had to think about it… then I saw the wind mill water pump. I get it! :rofl:
One pumps water out of the ground, the other pumps energy out of the air. Yep, we humans do a lot of sucking.

Well for some people I guess that might be the case :grin:

A few years ago, after a wonderful, beautiful evening surf session at Coal Oil Pt, Ellwood Mesa, California central coast, my home break.
Many evenings, just sit on a rock, with your board on your lap, let the light carry you to what really matters.

Often we move too fast, passing and not seeing. From one thing to the next.
Slowing down, slows time and allows more for what we really hope for.

May we all find those slow moments of joy
Thx
Yuri

4 Likes

The winter is (was) finally beginning to recede in the Alps - here the Allgäu range in southern Bavaria last Monday. In the meantime things should be a lot whiter again given the weather we’ve had this week.

3 Likes